If you have been laid off from the college by any means, at any time during the COVID-19 crisis
- Contact your Unit Steward from your personal/home email. We are building a record of laid-off employees to monitor recalls and encouraging members to file grievances.
- Ensure that you have received a Record of Employment
- If you received a layoff letter that specifies a Record of Employment was processed for you, apply for government benefits immediately.
- If you DID NOT receive a layoff letter or any notification that a Record of Employment was processed on your behalf, complete a Record of Employment request form (word doc) and return it to Payroll ASAP.
- See our directory of support organizations for assistance with mental health, wellness, food, and financial assistance.