A memo was sent from the Chief Human Resources Officer to all Part-Time employees on Thursday March 19.
“… all part-time employees, including CSEP, co-op, part-time and Appendix D employees and anyone who reports hours through a timesheet, will continue to be paid up until the end date of their existing contract or until April 17, whichever comes sooner. All other contracts with end dates after April 17 will be reviewed on a case by case basis prior to the expiration of the contract.”
- Submit your regular hours using electronic timesheets. See Electronic Timesheet Instructions for Employees (PDF)
- Only electronic timesheets will be accepted until further notice.
- Paper timesheets will not be processed.
- Register for direct deposit
- Register for ePost to receive pay statements
- Paper statements will not be mailed out at this time.
If you have questions or concerns, contact your department’s Human Resources Consultant (PDF).