The new Part-Time Collective agreement has been added to our website, and is available to download. The agreement applies to:
- Regular Part-Time employees – Continuous part-time positions with no end dates and regularly scheduled hours on a weekly basis. Some may work less than 12 months of the year.
- Casual employees – Work on an on-call basis or do not have regularly scheduled hours on a weekly basis.
- Temporary employees – Temporarily replacing a Regular Part-Time employee that is on leave for no more than 9 months.
- Student employees – Any student working in a position that is only available to current students of the college, such as CSEP and co-op positions.
- Projects of non-recurring kind (PNRK) – Contract positions for non-recurring projects that don’t exceed 12 months in length.
The Collective Agreements can be found in our Member Help Centre